GOJO 629902CT - FAST WIPES Hand Cleaning Towels, Cloth, 9 x 10, White, 225/Bucket, 2/Carton

GOJO ® FAST WIPES ® Heavy-Duty Hand Cleaning Towels - 225 Count Bucket - 6299-02We keep this bucket of Gojo clean wipes on the house construction site for anyone to use. Everyone loves them. They've even asked me where I got them. Gojo has done it again.

I absolutely loves these wipes! We got them for our camper. I was expecting them to be much like the Lysol or Clorox wipes that I buy for the house but decided to try these because of the large size. Boy was I surprised! These wipes are so much thicker than the standard wipes. One wipe gets the job done. Hands can get greasy when unhooking the camper or cranking up the pop-up...but one of these wipes and your hands are as fresh and clean as if you'd washed them with soap and water!

Buy GOJO 629902CT - FAST WIPES Hand Cleaning Towels, Cloth, 9 x 10, White, 225/Bucket, 2/Carton Now

These wipes are very strong and do not fall apart while being used. One wipe is enough to get the job done, no need to use multiples. A great way to get clean hands quickly, especially in situations where water is not available for traditional hand cleaning. They work really well for general purpose, and also work quite well with grease.

Read Best Reviews of GOJO 629902CT - FAST WIPES Hand Cleaning Towels, Cloth, 9 x 10, White, 225/Bucket, 2/Carton Here

Now this is a bucket of cleanliness! We use other GOJO products but by far, the introduction of a bucket of wipes is great for a crew of construction workers. Within a few seconds, your hands are clean and free of grease and dirt. With many changes going on in construction, I could be writing, grabbing my cell or in a quick meeting so having these fast wipes handy and in a bucket, was a bucket of an idea!

Want GOJO 629902CT - FAST WIPES Hand Cleaning Towels, Cloth, 9 x 10, White, 225/Bucket, 2/Carton Discount?

This hand pail and its contents of wipes are awesome, not only do they do a through job...but the easy access when your on the go makes it a product that I have one in my garage and one in my work van.

Save 22% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment