Nutribiotic - Ear Drops, 1 fl oz liquid

Nutribiotic - Ear Drops, 1 fl oz liquidAs someone who tries to treat illnesses naturally whenever possible, I've always sort of felt at the, "mercy" of ear infections even the best anti-bacterial oral remedies never seem to eliminate them, and whenever my children came down with one, I always ended up at the doctor's office to get an antibiotic. My holistically-minded physician actually mentioned that there were some natural drops that could help. D'oh! Why didn't I think to look for a product like that? I went to the health food store and found these they have been a lifesaver for our family!

Recently my daughter had a fairly severe ear infection that came on quickly she was suddenly running a high fever, her ear was in alot of pain, bodyaches, etc. I used these drops in her ear twice during the day after the first application I didn't notice a change, but after the second application, she was completely better within about an hour! It was truly amazing she went from being very hot, curled up in pain on the couch, to running around playing, fever-free, and the infection never returned.

(By the way, I recommend allowing the bottle of drops to sit in some hot water for 5 minutes or so before use because they're pretty thick, & this helps them move more easily, and also because it's more comfortable to have warm drops put into your ear than cold ones!)

One benefit of this product over some others I've used/heard of, is the lack of smell. It doesn't contain garlic, and although it doesn contain a bit of tea tree oil, it's apparently not enough to contribute any scent. Nice & neutral. Who wants to walk around with the concentrated odor of garlic wafting over from their ear all day? :)

I've used this product for my other children, as well, also with great results. And another wonderful use of this product, since it is anti-bacterial, is as a topical antibiotic in place of something like Neosporin. I've had great success with using it that way, as well.

These drops are the perfect solution to ear infections/swimmer's ear. Whenever your ears start to hurt, just put some drops in and top with a cotton ball. Repeat twice a day until you forget to use it because it doesn't hurt anymore! Unlike many drops you get from the doctors, these drops don't dry out your ears and make them itch. They gently take care of the problem and restore your ear's natural balance. I 100% recommend this product, however, use some common sense if your problems persist, it may not be an ear infection you are dealing with.

Buy Nutribiotic - Ear Drops, 1 fl oz liquid Now

I use the Nutribiotic Ear Drops in my dogs' ears, and it works great in keeping infections and fungus out. Same with humans. All Health Trends snail-mails these drops in a matter of hours after placing order. Along with Amazon, another great company!

Read Best Reviews of Nutribiotic - Ear Drops, 1 fl oz liquid Here

Swimmer's ear is an infection in the outer ear canal, which runs from your eardrum to the outside of your head. It's often brought on by water or/and bacteria. I have "swimmer's ear"so i get ear infection at least twice a year. This product works! i had ear infection a couple of weeks ago, went to the Doctor, finish the medication and i was still in pain order this product and after the first used i was feeling better. I will buy it again!!!

Want Nutribiotic - Ear Drops, 1 fl oz liquid Discount?

I have used Ear Drops and have found it to be a great product to help with my ear ache. The ingredients help alot.

Save 17% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment