Earth's Best Organic 1st, Prunes, 2.5 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12)

Earth's Best Organic 1st, Prunes, 2.5 Ounce JarsIf there is a clog in your little ones pipes, enjoy these tasty prunes. Cautionthey may work too well... be prepared for a prunenami!!

Added these prunes to our baby girl's diet to get things "moving" again. She loved them, and now is as regular as mom and dad! As far as the BPA? we researched: amount is negligible and is contained under a non BPA layer. No contact with the food at all. Therefore no BPA in the food whatsoever.

Buy Earth's Best Organic 1st, Prunes, 2.5 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12) Now

Our kid loves "binding" bananas which means he must be willing to also love "loosening" prunes. Luckily he does and I've got a case of these on subscribe and save. I've tried them myself and they are pretty yummy [for prunes].

Read Best Reviews of Earth's Best Organic 1st, Prunes, 2.5 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12) Here

I usually always buy and make organic non-gmo foods, for my daughter. However, if I am crunched for time or a particular food is not in season, I will choose Earth's Best. My daughter loves all of the foods offered and I too thought they tasted good. I did contact the company when I saw claims that BPA was still in the lids and the phasing out process wouldn't take place until October of 2012. Not only did they respond quickly, they informed me that BPA has not been part of their packaging process since October 2011 ( I have included the email below). Great Company, absolutely love their products!

***Dear Mrs. J,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding our Earth's Best® Baby Food. We strive to maintain the highest quality products and your satisfaction is very important to us.

Earth's Best Organic® jarred baby food was converted to packaging that does not use BPA in October, 2011.

Thank you for your continued support. If we can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-434-4246, Monday through Friday from 7AM 5PM Mountain Time.

Sincerely,

Kimberlee

Customer Care Representative

Ref # 2556620***

Want Earth's Best Organic 1st, Prunes, 2.5 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12) Discount?

I try to make all my son's food, but there are a few things that are more difficult than others. I bought these prunes instead of trying to make my own, and my son really likes them. I liked them too, knowing that they are organic, but then I realized that they have citric acid added.

I don't want my baby's food to taste like anything other than what it is, so I was a little disappointed to see the citric acid, especially since there are reviewers that say the citric acid in the EB bananas makes them taste terrible. I tasted these prunes and Plum Organic prunes in the pouches, and the Plum did taste better. Plum Organics doesn't add citric acid to their prunes.

My son loves both kinds, since he is evidently a fan of prunes. But I will not be buying these again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment