REFILL,BAYER,2/PK,50PK/BX

REFILL,BAYER,2/PK,50PK/BXThese are great for placing in home, work, car, camping and hiking first aid kits. Lightweight and powerful medicine verses carrying around a pill bottle.

While the listing seems to indicate a box, what I received from Shore Wholesalers was an envelope with 50 two-packs of Bayer Aspirin

Buy REFILL,BAYER,2/PK,50PK/BX Now

Great price but was expiring in a month. I wouldn't get it again. Spend a little more for something that will last.

Read Best Reviews of REFILL,BAYER,2/PK,50PK/BX Here

We purchased several boxes of these to include a couple packs of aspirin in toiletry bags for holiday gift bags for the troops. Very affordable and practical addition to the toiletries, and I doubt any of them will go unused.

Want REFILL,BAYER,2/PK,50PK/BX Discount?

Okay, I need two 81 mg. tablets to give to folks I believe are having transient ischemic attacks (TIAs). And I need a couple of 375 mg. tablets to give to folks with a headache. Which of these is it? And when is the expiration date? Old aspirin is useless. A description is needed for an informed purchase.

Save 44% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment