Johnson & Johnson First Aid Kit, Safe Travels (Pack of 2)

Johnson & Johnson First Aid Kit, Safe TravelsNot the most complete kit out there, not by a long shot, but this covers the basics and has a nice carying case. I took out a few things and put some of my own medicines and materials inside, and the case is sturdy so you don't have to worry about things getting crushed.

For the price and ability to fill this up with other stuff makes it worthwhile.

I originally thought this would be one larger kit,

without really looking over the details. Instead I received two TINY kits,

but to their defense they were jam packed with stuff. I like the idea that

they are so small for travel. I just wish all the stuff would fit in one slightly

larger kit.

Buy Johnson & Johnson First Aid Kit, Safe Travels (Pack of 2) Now

I give these first aid kits out as gifts by the dozen to everyone I know. If you have a car, you need at least a small first aid kit (like this one) to handle the inevitable cuts, scrapes and scratches that occur just when you don't want them at all. This kit is great for cuts and scrapes, but I added a small bottle of non-aspirin pain reliever (your choice of brand), some Benedryl and some sort of decongestant tablets. That would make it a lot more complete to let one make it back home after most sudden on the road emergencies.

If you really want to be prepared then add one of theseResQMe, the Keychain Version of the Original LifeHammer (Royal Blue), Pack of 2 Either one of the items in this kit will enable you to break the glass in case your car goes underwater. The larger hammer has a blade which will slice and remove your seat belt in an emergency. (You are wearing a seat belt, no?)

Read Best Reviews of Johnson & Johnson First Aid Kit, Safe Travels (Pack of 2) Here

Bought this for my son going off to college. This product does not contain the butterfly bandages, motrin, aspirin, or cortaid. Only has one two pack of Tylenol, six cleansing wipes, three small individual antibiotic ointments and an assortment of band-aids. Save yourself the money and buy a box of bandaids and vial of tylenol.

Want Johnson & Johnson First Aid Kit, Safe Travels (Pack of 2) Discount?

I ordered two of these packs (so four kits total). None of them contained the gauze pads, butterfly closures, Motrin, asprin or Cortaid. Each had only pack of Tylenol (two pills per pack). I'm keeping the set I opened but returning the other not worth the price for a few sterile wipes, some tiny packs of antibiotic ointment, and a handful of band-aids.

0 comments:

Post a Comment