Campho-phenique Liquid, 0.75-Ounce (Pack Of 2)

Campho-phenique Liquid, 0.75-OunceI cannot even remember a time when we didn't use Campho-phenique around our house; I cannot even remember a time when we didn't have it around my parents and grandparents house as a child. It seems it was always the medication of first resort and the odor of Campho-phenique was so familiar as a child and is still familiar as an adult.

I have a bottle of this medication in my medicine cabinet and use it as needed on scratches, cuts, and insect bites. I'm happy to report that it does the job so I'll probably never be without it if at all possible.

It is a clear oily liquid that is easy to apply but I must confess I almost always apply it with my finger contrary to what the directions say.

If you need to occasionally deal with cuts, scratches, insect bites etc. Campho-phenique does a good job.

Great stuff for cold sores, both outside and inside the mouth. Just remember not to swallow it. Also great for cuts and burns.

Buy Campho-phenique Liquid, 0.75-Ounce (Pack Of 2) Now

From the first time I buy this product never fails in my house. It is good for snacks and small skin wounds.

Read Best Reviews of Campho-phenique Liquid, 0.75-Ounce (Pack Of 2) Here

I love this product. It relieves pain. Use it on all parts of my body. Have a bad knee and helps alleviate the pain. Have used on my back and feels better in morning.

Want Campho-phenique Liquid, 0.75-Ounce (Pack Of 2) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment