Johnson & Johnson Coach Sports Tape, 4 Count

Johnson & Johnson Coach Sports Tape,  4 CountBeen though several brands of athletic tape over the past year or so, but haven't been able to buy J&J brand locally. I use this for CrossFit, any time we have to lift overhead, do handstand push-ups, basically anything that is hard on the wrists, or use when my hands are trashed do to pull-ups.

I have found that most of the other brands either come off when you get sweat, or are impossible to tear by hand.

I got a 4 pack of this stuff, and it's amazing. Easy to tear by hand, and sticks so well, it actually kind of feels like a bandaid when you pull it off. It hasn't once let loose during a workout, due to getting sweaty. Great stuff, will keep it on my subscribe and save. Cheaper than buying it locally for sure.

First of all, it is hard to find a multi-pack of this stuff in drugstores. And if you do find it, it's going to be a couple dollars more than at Amazon. The tape itself is great for prevention of and stabilizing injuries. The older I get, the more I need.

Buy Johnson & Johnson Coach Sports Tape, 4 Count Now

I am no expert on athletic tape, I bought these when I twisted my ankle and wanted to prevent any more sprains while playing. I used some online instructions to tape my ankle up before the game and have not had any sprains with the tape on until now. Also they are much cheaper on Amazon than in Walmart

Read Best Reviews of Johnson & Johnson Coach Sports Tape, 4 Count Here

Overall this is a quality tape, however, for runners this wont work well. It does not stretch but most importantly it does not stay, after just a little bit of running, the sweat pretty much ruined the taping job the tape started moving a lot, even if you tighten it more. ALso, once you stretch (for example if you have this on your knee), it becomes loose. I personally would not recommend to runners. But it works good for other purposes.

Want Johnson & Johnson Coach Sports Tape, 4 Count Discount?

I put this on my foot to help with plantar fasciitis. As soon as I took a step the tape peeled off at both ends and the whole thing practically fell of on the floor. It does not stick at all and it is very thin.

Kudos to Amazon Customer Service, I reported that I was unhappy with this product and they immediately issued me a refund. I give Amazon 5 stars!

0 comments:

Post a Comment