DenTek Toothache Kit (Pack of 3)

DenTek Toothache KitI had a filling came loose and this product was a wonderful aid. It was awhile before I could see a dentist and the tooth was extremely sore. However after using the clove oil and then filling the hole with the filling material included in this kit, the tooth felt so much better and I was able to wait to see the dentist with no problem.

A great entry level kit to have on hand when away from home and the dentist. I use it backpacking and find that it takes up very little space in my first aid kit. it's a great start on putting your own dental kit together. Keep one in your BOB/SHTF bags.

Buy DenTek Toothache Kit (Pack of 3) Now

I've got bad teeth, they crack and now I have multiple crowns and bridge. These kits may come in very handy someday. The kits are simple, they have everything from clove oil to cement that is commonly used by dentists. I am grateful to have these kits on hand.

Read Best Reviews of DenTek Toothache Kit (Pack of 3) Here

My wife is using this to help the pain of a Dry Socket after having a wisdom tooth pulled. It's working great, keeping the pain down. You can buy 1 pack at like walgreens for $10.00. This is for 3 packs!!! WOW!

Want DenTek Toothache Kit (Pack of 3) Discount?

Dental issues are often overlooked when considering First Aid requirements. But, if you have ever lost a filling on a Sunday morning, you must know that Dental First Aid is a must. This is an excellent kit to add to your First Aid Supplies! I recommend it.

Save 24% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment