Campsuds

Campsuds 16 oz.I highly recommend Camp Suds. I have used it for years on camping trips, bicycle treks, horseback progressive ride/camp trips, and general travel. Camp Suds does it all: hair, skin, dishes, and clothing. I was very disappointed when I went to REI today to buy a refill to find that they now carry a 'house brand' that requires that you buy several different products to do what one bottle of Camp Suds does with one. I will now buy Camp Suds through Amazon! Campsuds Campsuds Soap

I love roughing it for days at a time, but I don't like smelling like Sasquatch. Tested this stuff at home for a week. I didn't break out in a rash, shaved with it, even washed my clothes with it. My German Shepherd had no reaction to it as well. PLEASE NOTE: This stuff is STRONG; you only need a little bit. Biodegradable...YAAAY

Buy Campsuds Now

Our camp soap (campsuds) showed up just in time for our egress to the outdoors! I looked around for reviews on this soap because though I wanted a earth-friendly and effective soap for our camping expedition it was important that it smelled good too! Especially if I'm going to use it on my hair and skin! It has a nice piney, grassy smell which seals the deal for me. I used this to clean our dishes, pots, hands, skin and my hair! A little does go a long way (compared to other household soaps) but we did go through quite a bit of it. We're going to have to get a bigger bottle for our next outing, but the key here is that we will be buying again!

Read Best Reviews of Campsuds Here

I just finished a month long bike trip with 2 friends. The three of us used only 1/2 of the 8oz bottle in the 26 days we were actually out camping. Granted, we are/were very careful with it, yet we used as much as it took to get stuff clean. Like others said, VERY little is needed -like 4 DROPS into a pan/bowl to wash all the dishes in; a few drops for a T-shirt, etc. We used it for dishes, showering, and clothes, hands (to get bike grease off).

Comes with a GREAT cap that helps with minimizing over-pour-age.

SO so worth it!

Want Campsuds Discount?

This stuff works great for washing clothes, dishes, and even yourself. It is very concentrated, so you just need a small amount to get the job done. This particular product version has a built in dropper cap, which can sometimes leak under certain circumstances. If you want an absolute leak proof container go with the option sold in 4 oz. nalgene bottles, with the screw down cap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment