Adventure Medical Ben's 30 Deet Tick & Insect Repellent

Adventure Medical 0006-7190 BensI have used Ben's 30% DEET repellent during 7 trips to Africa, including one stay in a bush camp for 6 months. It's the best! I love that it's not oily or sticky and is water based. BTW, research (and my experience) has shown that you need a concentration of 30% DEET for maximum effectiveness -less is not effective and more doesn't give additional protection, so forget the 100% stuff.

My wife purchased a bottle of Ben's Tick spray at a garage sale several years ago. We have a cabin on the Snake River in Minnesota near the Wisconsin border. This is a high risk area for Lyme's disease and the product she purchased at the garage sale worked better than anything else she tried. When it ran out she was afraid we wouldn't be able to get any more of it, or if the company was still in business. I searched the internet and found that the company was still there and producing a wide variety of products. I purchased two bottles of Ben's 30 DEET Tick & Insect repellent and gave them to my wife she was back to the cabin a week later and indicated that this newer looking product worked as well as the old.

Buy Adventure Medical Ben's 30 Deet Tick & Insect Repellent Now

Traveled to rain forest in Belize and the product worked excellent. It has a strong smell but that will dissipate as it dries and its way better than getting bit. Be careful not to spill or spray on certain surfaces, the stuff is strong and can cause damage. Its not just this product but any of them with a high level of deet in it.

Read Best Reviews of Adventure Medical Ben's 30 Deet Tick & Insect Repellent Here

it has a high level of DEET, which is good if you're going to places like Africa or S. America. but, it smells fairly strong it's not something you'd want to wear on a date!

Want Adventure Medical Ben's 30 Deet Tick & Insect Repellent Discount?

I was at an audio workshop inside the Grand Teton National Park at the Murie Center. On my first night I tried to avoid using Ben's 30 DEET but 100 mosquito bites later changed my mind; by morning I was a believer and prophet to my fellow recordists. When you just can't go natural in nature get Ben's 30 DEET!

0 comments:

Post a Comment