6pk - Merthiolate - Tincture - Antiseptic - De La Cruz

6pk - Merthiolate - Tincture - Antiseptic - De La CruzHave always been a fan of methiolate, drug stores do not carry it anymore so can be hard to find. This is the real thing, the stuff that stings and leaves that tell-tale red stain where you applied it. I bought a second 6pk myself, I never want to run out~

Thought you couldn't buy Merthiolate anymore? Think again, Amazon is a global company, only the US was stupid enough to eliminate the retail distribution, it can still be had. I grew up using Monkey Blood (Merthiolate) for cuts and scrapes and always relied on it to heal something fast with NO infection. Have carefully collected every last drop from every bottle my grandparents had left, and it was almost all gone! Got a wild hair one night and decided to search on Amazon....to my surprise, there it was. Order a box of 6, shared one with each of my children, and now we are all set for the near future. If you know how great it is, this is the real thing. By the way, the price is great too!

Buy 6pk - Merthiolate - Tincture - Antiseptic - De La Cruz Now

The only thing is you have to buy a 6 pack. That's enough to last a lifetime or heal China. It gives you the same painful burn when applied like Mom used to do. A skinned knee or elbow always hurt, but NOTHING could produce a scream like when Ma would spread on the ol' merthiolate! After my parents would pull me down from clutching the ceiling from the burning it created and a good night sleep, I'd awaken to a scabbed over wound that was already on the way to healing. It also leaves the impressive red stain on the skin to proudly show off your battle wounds. Yep, it still works like it once did.

Read Best Reviews of 6pk - Merthiolate - Tincture - Antiseptic - De La Cruz Here

This is a very good product for scratches ad cuts. It will take the sorness out of the injury. We are Very pleased with this product.

Want 6pk - Merthiolate - Tincture - Antiseptic - De La Cruz Discount?

This is something I can not do without. I use it for mouth ulcers and also for swabbing out a sore throat. There is nothing that will heal a sore throat any faster. Been using it since childhood and it always works for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment