3 pack - CPR Shield Barrier Pocket Masks In KEYRING POUCH - 3 Pack

3 pack - CPR Shield Barrier Pocket Masks In KEYRING POUCH - 3 PackLess than a week after getting them in the mail, I had to use one to save a life in the parking lot of the supermarket. The unit is easy to carry and easy to use. The only downside of this unit is that it does not come with a pair of gloves, but that is an easy fix. Speaking as a firefighter and EMT-P, BUY THESE and you will not regret it.

I just order two more sets to give to friends and co-workers.

Perfect size to hang from a backpack or stash in a briefcase, so you will be more likely to carry it. The case has room for a pair of vinyl or nitrile gloves. The mask itself seems to be of serviceable quality -not as good as a rigid full-size cpr mask, but a lot more portable.

Buy 3 pack - CPR Shield Barrier Pocket Masks In KEYRING POUCH - 3 Pack Now

These are very compact and I can stick in my bag or pocket so

I am always prepared. It is better safe then sorry at all times.

Read Best Reviews of 3 pack - CPR Shield Barrier Pocket Masks In KEYRING POUCH - 3 Pack Here

These are small enough for a pocket, keychain or small kit bag, and are reassuring to know they're there if you ever need them. They take virtually no room in a first-aid kit. I'd suggest removing the instructions and putting a pair of nitrile gloves in their place--it adds no bulk at all and is another barrier for the rescuer.

Want 3 pack - CPR Shield Barrier Pocket Masks In KEYRING POUCH - 3 Pack Discount?

Exactly what I expected. I don't think it would fit very well in your pocket and in my opinion, would be too large to use with a keychain, but I only plan on keeping them in the glove compartments of our cars and in my purse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment