Prestige Medical 745-pai Compact Carrying Case Paisley

Prestige Medical 745-pai Compact Carrying Case PaisleyThis case is exactly what I was looking for. It is large enough to fit both my stethoscope and BP cuff but not hard and structured, making it easy to fit in my bag. There is a pocket on the side for other small items, the Velcro on this pocket is very strong. This case is very well made and is an extremely good value.

The reason I gave it a 4 star rating is that the design on the bag is a bit blurry looking. It is not as clean and crisp as the picture shows. This does not effect the quality, it was just a small disappointment.

I bought this bag for my daughter to store her stethoscope in. This bag is nice, stylish, and nicely made. It makes a great gift.

Buy Prestige Medical 745-pai Compact Carrying Case Paisley Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment