Mueller M Tape - Case

MUELLER Athletic Tape width 1.5', 15yds - 32 RollsIts a great quality tape. The only tape I use. I am an athlete and was studying to be an athletic trainer and this tape was the best tape I have ever used. It is strong when its in use and it rips smoothly when taken off the roll. It smells a little, but not as bad as some other tapes out there. Tried like 3 different popular name tapes out there and Mueller is probably the best one.

PROS: Rips easily from roll. Doesn't get that one string at the end that doesn't rip all the way through. Clean. Easy to use. Strong.

CONS: Not much besides the smell.

I turned an ankle once the pain was incredible. Ever since I have taped my ankles before going out to play tennis. This is just the right tape for the job. Right width, easy to apply and remove. and strong enough to provide the protection needed. I have tried other tapes. This is by far the best.

Buy Mueller M Tape - Case Now

I bought these to use to tape my ankle in place of using a store bought brace. Work great if you know what you're doing.

Read Best Reviews of Mueller M Tape - Case Here

When I read other reviews about how well this tape held up for ankle taping, I decided to give it a try. I'd been buying McDavid tape at Sports Authority for a while and saw that this tape is much cheaper.

I'm more than halfway through my large box of tape and am done using it. I play 1-2 soccer games per week and tape both ankles every game (with pre-wrap as well). This tape does tear easily, but too easily. If you give it a good tug, it will tear even when you don't want it to. This tape just doesn't hold up, it becomes soft and wet through the course of the game. And then it becomes sticky, sticking to your socks. I can't tell you how many pairs of socks now have tape goo stuck to the insides of them. This tape is also harder to remove than McDavid tape using a Cramer Shark tape cutter.

I thought maybe I was just remembering the McDavid tape differently, so I used the McDavid tape for my last game and there was a noticeable difference. The McDavid tape held up MUCH better.

This tape may be good for other things, but it's not worth continuing to tape my ankles with.

Want Mueller M Tape - Case Discount?

Tape rips easy off the roll. Best I have used.

I use this to tape my ankles, plantar fasciitus and the laces of my shoes for soccer. This will last me about a year maybe more.

Save 7% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment