Latex-Free Kids and Adult Bandages/Bandaids- Multiple Colored 40 Count Full Size

Latex-Free Kids and Adult Bandages/Bandaids- Multiple Colored 40 Count Full SizeEven though they are latex free, there is a band-aid shaped rash/red mark left on my daughter's skin after these come off. She's three, and bandaids rarely last for more than a few hours so it isn't like she's getting extreme exposure for days at a time. They are stiff and plasticy. I'll stick with the name brand stuff from now on.

I got these at the Dollar Tree and didn't expect much of them. I only got them because my little one always want a band aid even for the smallest, unnecessary, bump. I would let him put on one of these since they were cheap. They fall off pretty easily...maybe within a few hours. And they will slide right off if you get them wet.

Good for when your kid insists on getting a band aid. Bad for actually using to protect wounds.

Buy Latex-Free Kids and Adult Bandages/Bandaids- Multiple Colored 40 Count Full Size Now

I've never ordered them from Amazon, I get these actually at my local dollar store... these are unquestionable worth it for a buck... how much would I be willing to pay? Not sure... they will lose their stick in the pool/bath/shower, but for everyday general wear, we've never had a problem and they stick just fine. We've never had any rashes or red marks from using them.

Read Best Reviews of Latex-Free Kids and Adult Bandages/Bandaids- Multiple Colored 40 Count Full Size Here

I bought these for three reasons: they don't have cartoon/TV characters on them; they are latex-free; they are colourful so the kids would like them. The only thing they have going for them is the colours. I'm very disappointed in them. They do not stick. They don't stick to skin; they don't even stick to themselves. They most certainly wouldn't stay on if they got wet since they won't stack on dry skin.

Want Latex-Free Kids and Adult Bandages/Bandaids- Multiple Colored 40 Count Full Size Discount?

There isn't a whole lot to say about these. I bought them for my 2-year-old son as a Christmas present. He obviously loves them and fixes all my boo boos. I haven't actually had one over a cut, but they seem pretty standard. Not too sticky, but good enough. If you want sweat or moisture resistant these are probably not a good choice. If you want to spend under $3 for an awesome Christmas present for a toddler, you have a winner.

Save 50% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment