First Aid Only 2" X 2" Gauze Dressing Pad, 50-Count Boxes (Pack of 6)

First Aid Only 2' X 2' Gauze Dressing Pad, 50-Count BoxesThe product is nothing like the other gauzes I've used in the past. It has an open weave made out of what looks like string and has no absorbency at all. It is coarse feeling and feels scratchy, not soft against the skin. I use gauzes with a special cleanser for my eyes. This product felt like I was using sandpaper against the eye lid and, because of the open weave, most of the cleanser dripped through. I am now stuck with the product as I did not need the product right away so did not open the box until I needed it (I'll know better next time) so by the time I tried it, the 30 days had passed.

These gauze pads are extremely cheap feeling and you can see through them. You get what you pay for, and I highly recommend searching elsewhere and paying more for gauze pads.

Buy First Aid Only 2" X 2" Gauze Dressing Pad, 50-Count Boxes (Pack of 6) Now

Was glad to get this product. The last purchase of another brand looked water damaged and I was not able to return it to the direct medical supply company.

Read Best Reviews of First Aid Only 2" X 2" Gauze Dressing Pad, 50-Count Boxes (Pack of 6) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment