First Aid Beauty Aloe Plus Soothing Gel-4 oz.

First Aid Beauty Aloe Plus Soothing Gel-4 oz.I am a grey-eyed red head with hypersensitive skin and this product is the BEST I have ever tried. I got too much sun at a baseball game where the heat index was 104+. My face was on fire. I put this on and in less than 5 minutes, the redness, the itching, the heat, the puffiness was GONE. I have never written a review for a product purchased online and usually do not put much account in the reviews that I do read. But this is the real deal. No perfume, no icky sticky feeling...just AHHHH! what a relief.

I bought this since I live at the beach and get very dry in the summer (and sometimes sunburned). It is OK...I do use it, but the original First Aid Beauty Repair cream works much better. I thought I would give this a try since I love the other cream so much. I will use it, but next time will stick the other one.

Buy First Aid Beauty Aloe Plus Soothing Gel-4 oz. Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment