Dynarex Sterile Alcohol Prep Pad, Medium, 100 Count (Pack of 20)

Dynarex Sterile Alcohol Prep Pad, Medium, 100 CountThese alcohol wipes are exactly what I am looking for, for my daily use of insulin and glucose meter checking.

At little more than a penny each, these are extremely cost effective. Bought them for my office to use in the field and am actually going to purchase for my home use as well, since having a little wipe is sometimes much easier and more sanitary than soaking a cotton ball with alcohol. Plus, then I can carry a couple in my purse along with bandaids for emergencies.

Buy Dynarex Sterile Alcohol Prep Pad, Medium, 100 Count (Pack of 20) Now

After buying alcohol preps from several companies I am glad I found this. They work well for my needs as I don't need thick alcohol pads. From a cost standpoint these are very cost effective. Also, after placing the order they arrived very quickly.

Read Best Reviews of Dynarex Sterile Alcohol Prep Pad, Medium, 100 Count (Pack of 20) Here

Alcohol prep pads, as advertised and at a very nice price. I'll definitely buy more if need be. . .

Want Dynarex Sterile Alcohol Prep Pad, Medium, 100 Count (Pack of 20) Discount?

I test my blood sugar several times a day so I really need these. Happy to be able to buy these.

Save 40% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment