Dry and Store Global II with a FREE 3 pack of Dry Briks!

Dry and Store Global II with a FREE 3 pack of Dry Briks!It met all it stated it would do and then some. My Dad's hearing aid is clearer and easier to keep healthy. Thank you

My last Dry & Store was about 8 years old and still worked. But I wanted to have another unit at my mother's house since I visit frequently. I bought the new unit and it works great.

Buy Dry and Store Global II with a FREE 3 pack of Dry Briks! Now

Unfortunately, this device stopped working after the third time I used it -the lights on the outside of case just wouldn't turn on at all, (which shows that it's operating), even after I took out the disinfecting light inside the case and turned it around, according to the "help" info. enclosed. Before that, I had to press the "on" button several times, with the outside lights flickering on and off, before they'd stay lit and I knew the machine would stay running through the night. Apparently, there have been a lot of returns on this new Global II model, due to the faulty light. The Dry and Store company was good about sending me a free replacement. However, within a few days, the same problem -no lights. They returned it free of charge, then sent out the older model, the Dry and Store Global (a rectangular shaped box, not rounded at corners), and it worked for two weeks, but now the lights don't turn on. Needless to say, I'm totally fed up with these machines, after trying three times, and spending lots of time talking with customer service, plus arranging for the returns. And to top it off, when they checked the devices I'd returned, they said that they were working fine. I suggested that they give them a field test to duplicate my experience, i.e. -run it 8 hours at night, for several days, or even two weeks, to see if then it stops working, like it did for me. I haven't heard back from them since, and I'm just giving up, don't have anymore time to waste with this. IMPORTANT: there's a two-year shelf limit on the unopened Dry Briks which are required to insert inside the machine for the drying work to happen. However, this information isn't clearly marked on any of their literature, nor is there an expiration date stamped on the Briks. I requested that the manufacturer start printing this expiration date, to protect the consumer, but I have never heard back from them. After two more attempts following up on this, I've also given up on that.

I've now decided to use one of the humidifier storage jars made by another company, that doesn't require electrical activation: "Super Dri Aid Hearing Aid Dehumidifier", available on Amazon. Haven't received it yet, but it gets great reviews, has been around a long time, and is much less expensive!

Read Best Reviews of Dry and Store Global II with a FREE 3 pack of Dry Briks! Here

This was recommended to me by my audiologist and so far I couldn't be more pleased. I have definitely noticed improved performance in my hearing aids and I'm hoping that it will pay for itself by not blowing my amplifiers every few months.

Want Dry and Store Global II with a FREE 3 pack of Dry Briks! Discount?

My husband wasn't wearing his hearing aids..., which is frustrating to say the least. When I asked why, he said it was because they "itched" inside his ears. I had him call the hearing aid company and they suggested he buy this product as it will 'de-germ' it and dry it as well. Wow! Easy to use! Next day, he wore his hearing aids for the entire day! He said the hearing aids never felt more comfortable. Need I say more?

0 comments:

Post a Comment