Breathe Right Nasal Strips, Extra, 26-Count Box

Breathe Right Nasal Strips, Extra, 26-Count BoxI've been a regular user of Breathe Right strips for years. When I tried these, I was impressed. There was a noticeable difference between these and the other strips I'd been using (small tan). I don't intend to go back to regular Breathe Right strips. However, I use them primarily for sleep. They're rather wide, so if you use them in public (for workouts, etc.), you may find them to be too unsightly. Also, they say they're one size fits all. I had no problem with the size (obviously), but I can't speak for how they'll fit others (they are a little longer than Breathe Rights smalls). I definitely recommend trying them.

Dear Fellow Mouth Breathers,

I have seen these strips advertised for years but bought them on impulse a few days ago because I was desperate for some quality sleep and tired of being told I sounded like a threshing machine by my darling man.

I have a deviated septum but the main issue for me is that I am nearly 9 months pregnant and for months I have been suffering with even more than usual nasal congestion due to all the hormones. This product has made a real difference.

I have used it for the last two nights. It looks ridiculous but it works.

I had assumed that the mechanism that made it work was that it kind of squished down on the bridge of the nose, pushing out the nostrils. However, once I applied the strip I realised that I had got it wrong. The strip actually "pulls" out the nostrils on each side, thereby giving you a wider nostril to breathe through on both sides.

I am interested to know if there will be any long-term problems with this product for me as it does contain latex and it is very close to eyes and delicate skin. However, after two days I have had no skin reaction that I can see.

It doesn't come off very easily but I take it off in the shower after letting it soak for a few secs in the hot water stream and also lathering it with soap.

At this stage of being pregnant, a good night's sleep is worth its weight in gold. So, for the price, it has already paid for itself.

By the way, the other thing that has helped tremendously is using nasal irrigation e.g. a netti pot .

The netti pot works particularly well at the beginning of the night but by 1-2am I am stuffed up again.

So, for the last two nights I have used the netti pot and then put on the Breathe Right strip. My nasal passages still get more clogged as the night progresses but so far I haven't reached a point where I can't breathe through my nose. The relief is wonderful.

Buy Breathe Right Nasal Strips, Extra, 26-Count Box Now

the extra version offers a much stiffer fit, for better performance. The adhesive is very sticky, so be careful putting it on and more importantly--taking it off.

Read Best Reviews of Breathe Right Nasal Strips, Extra, 26-Count Box Here

I don't know how to rate these. Do they open your nose and help you breathe? Absolutely. They definately work better than the clear version that I had used for years. But Extra have industrial strength glue and it hurts to remove them. Really hurts. After 2 weeks of use, I removed the one this morning to see I have two bloody patches where a layer of skin is gone. After my sores heal, I'll try them again and hold a soapy wet washcloth to my nose before removal as others have done. I hope that works because bleeding wounds are a deal breaker. (BTW, anyone else wonder if their nostrils will get so baggy after long term use that even their daytime breathing will be compromised?)

Want Breathe Right Nasal Strips, Extra, 26-Count Box Discount?

Ok i was a little bit skeptical trying this because i had tried everything prior to this. I'm a very noisy snorer and had my butt kicked by my wife many times during my sleep time. I've been using the "Extras" during 5 nights now. My wife cannot tell if i still snore... but at least SHE'S NOT WAKING UP during her sleep time. Yes, it sticks like no other thing, so you have to remove it very carefully to not hurt your nose; i suggest you to remove it in the shower.

To me the only downside is that they are too small for big nosed guys like me. They barely reaches my nosetrils but they open it wide enough for me to breathe better.

I'm giving 5 stars because this little thing is making me and my weife sleep better.

Save 32% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment