Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Flexible Fabric, 30-Count Boxes (Pack of 2)

Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Flexible Fabric, 30-Count BoxesPurchased for general restocking of small bandages in cars, garage, bathrooms, etc. Product was shipped quickly, well packaged, contents in great condition, and the bandages were well below shelf-life (good adhesion, pad bright white (no discoloration), etc.).

Pros: Good product and shipping

Cons: None noted

Summary: Good value overall.

I much prefer the flexible fabric to the sheer strips that Band-Aid and other manufacturers offer. For whatever reason they seem to stick better, hold up longer and are more comfortable. This is a good price on them.

Buy Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Flexible Fabric, 30-Count Boxes (Pack of 2) Now

This is excellent price for quantity of excellent "Band-Aid" brand Flex. Fabric. bandages which in my opinion are the best on the market in durability and "sticking" ability.

I ordered knowing there were many more than I alone could use so had arranged to share with couple of neighbors who had done favors for me or helped me out in past as a show of my appreciation.

Read Best Reviews of Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Flexible Fabric, 30-Count Boxes (Pack of 2) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment