Ace Reusable Cold Compress, Small

Ace Reusable Cold Compress, SmallI bought this cold pack to replace one just like it that I have had for at least 10 years. It finally developed a small leak (probably from falling asleep lying on it)& small amounts of gel began leaking from it. This cold pack is a must in my household for headaches, as I dislike taking headache medications & need it for an occasional headache, stiff neck etc. I keep mine in the freezer. It always remains pliable & usually provides enough lasting cold to eliminate the headache. LOVE IT111

I have used others in the past, I love Ace brand. I broke my arm 3 years ago and I will only use this brand. I bought 2 more just to update my supply. My children are in sports and they work great.

Buy Ace Reusable Cold Compress, Small Now

Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program What stands out for this cold compress pack is that the cover has a nice feel about it, even when it just comes out of the freezer. Some of this type of product become almost like ice in hardness when you take them out of the freezer not this one. it is ice cold, yet soft. As for function, it works fine as advertised. It also has directions printed right upon it, e.g., leave in place no more than :20 at a time to avoid frostbite. Personally, I leave in place much less time, then remove for maybe a minute and then place upon the target area again, so I rotate quite frequently, and that seems to work well. When it is no longer cold enough, one only has to return it to the freezer for about :30 to start the applications again. Hope this helps understand this product. I'm quite satisfied with it.

Read Best Reviews of Ace Reusable Cold Compress, Small Here

I really like this cold pack as it is soft and flexible. What I like the most is that is does not ooze out gel like some of the other cold packs. This one is perfect for when you have a migraine headache. currently, I am using this for my broken ankle and it will conform to my ankle. It will stay cool for at least 30 minutes. Safety reminder is initially to use protection cloth between your skin and the ice pack to prevent frostbite reaction. I have found that cold therapy is best for joint pain.

Want Ace Reusable Cold Compress, Small Discount?

Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program This ACE Reusable Cold Compress is great to have on hand to treat minor muscle aches, headaches, sprains, and even relieve minor burn pain. We are professional candle makers and minor burns are an expected hazard of the trade, so we keep ice packs and burn cream on hand in our shop to treat minor burns.

The compress is just about the perfect size for our needs since it is a manageable size and the cloth like material can be applied directly to the skin with out the need to be wrapped in a paper towel or washcloth.

It is ready to use after 30-minutes in the freezer and lasts for roughly 15-minutes or so.

Highly Recommended!

CFH

Save 50% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment