Ace Deluxe Back Stabilizer, Large/Extra Large

Ace Deluxe Back Stabilizer, Large/Extra LargeThis simple device makes it possible for me to function with minimal pain. It is the most comfortable of the ones I've tried. My one dislike is the big red "ACE" label on the front. Since I have to wear this over clothes for work, I cut the label off. Wish the whole thing was just black so it could blend into clothing more easily.

I originally got this for myself, but found it wasn't big enough for me. So, I passed it along to my brother who uses it now every time he has to pick up heavy objects. He said it works really well!

Only gets 4 Stars because their largest wasn't large enough around and they should have extended sizing available.

Buy Ace Deluxe Back Stabilizer, Large/Extra Large Now

Quality fitting and material equals worth the price. I believe the two most important factors which make these gloves a cut above their competitors, Fitting and ability to easily put on and remove. These gloves provide both

Read Best Reviews of Ace Deluxe Back Stabilizer, Large/Extra Large Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment