3M ohesd 799 3/4 x 216

3M ohesd 799 3/4 x 216I have a medical need for this tape, which is wonderful. I was so pleased to find the 6 pack at such a fantastic price with fast shipping. I am very happy Thank You.

The product page is very misleading. Its not 6 pack. I ordered it and got only one in the shipment.

Buy 3M ohesd 799 3/4 x 216 Now

Product is fine; no complaints about the seller. However, I received an email request from the seller to PLEASE leave POSITIVE feedback only, but NOT to leave any NEGATIVE feedback. Well, I personally think feedback should be unbiased and honest and not be skewed in only a positive way. Otherwise what good does it do other buyers and how trustworthy is it?

The tape is good quality. It does not stretch at all which is good because it stays in place. It also has good "stickability" — it doesn't lift at the edges after a day of being wherever you stick it.

Read Best Reviews of 3M ohesd 799 3/4 x 216 Here

In this day and age, you would think you could buy replacement rolls, but the only size I can find is 1 inch (which will not fit in this despenser). Otherwise, I prefer cloth tape and this one does the job.

Want 3M ohesd 799 3/4 x 216 Discount?

This tape works well for my purposes. I use it to create my own "breathe right" strips with a piece of plastic and it stays put on my nose all night. It also is good for holding gauze pads on cuts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment