3M Micropore 2" Paper Surgical Tape with Dispenser (by the Roll)

3M Micropore 2' Paper Surgical Tape with DispenserI buy this tape because my skin is very sensitive to tapes. This is the only tape I can wear without pulling my skin off while removing. I think this is a good buy. Hope this helps.

I purchased this tape to help correct a young Canary's slip claw, and it works perfect! A tutorial mentioned this brand specifically but I should have gone with the 1" instead. Oh well! I can cut it to the size and shape I need, and it isn't easily soiled so I can leave it on for days at a time before changing it.

Buy 3M Micropore 2" Paper Surgical Tape with Dispenser (by the Roll) Now

adheres well to skin, doesnt feel heavy and sticky on, not hard to remove on intact skin but can be a little more than expected to remove on thin or very sensitive or compromised skin areas

Read Best Reviews of 3M Micropore 2" Paper Surgical Tape with Dispenser (by the Roll) Here

They used this same tape in the hospital after my husbands surgery. So, we ordered this for changing bandages at home. I love that it comes with a cutting mechanism it's a pain to try to use a scissors to cut tape when you're trying to hold 4X4 gause pads in place (I need four hands!!!). So this tape with dispenser works great love it!

Want 3M Micropore 2" Paper Surgical Tape with Dispenser (by the Roll) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment