2.5X Lighted Full Page Magnifier with Flexible Neck Floor Stand

2.5X Lighted Full Page Magnifier with Flexible Neck Floor StandThis magnifier with light is really a bad, bad product. Here are the things I found wrong with it: 1. It is REALLY HARD to put together, and I am good at assembling things 2. The pole, which runs from the light to the base, IS NOT CONNECTED to the base. This means that every time you want to move the magnifier, you have to get down on the floor and pick it up by the heavy base. 3. And most important, the "magnifier" is actually only a thin plastic sheet (you can buy these anywhere magnifiers are sold for about $5.00. It did NOTHING in terms of magnifying. Any old hand held magnifier would do better.

I bought this for my mother. I can't tell you how inappropriate it was for her...or anyone, really. I couldn't quite imagine her, at 90 years old, getting on her hands and knees to move it. Nor could she see anything with this!

Further, I had to pay to have it shipped to me and $10.00 to return it to the company.

It is not a good product. It terribly warps the image of whatever you try to magnify, has sharp glare and just impossible to use. I also had to pay for shippping both ways.

Buy 2.5X Lighted Full Page Magnifier with Flexible Neck Floor Stand Now

I purchased this for my husband, who keeps it permanently at his reading chair. He says it's very helpful to read tiny print.

Read Best Reviews of 2.5X Lighted Full Page Magnifier with Flexible Neck Floor Stand Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment