Prestige 5.5 inch Nurses Utility Scissors

Prestige 5.5 inch Nurses Utility Scissors with Black HandlesThese are going in the toolbox. Small size blades and at some point may purchase longer ones. Tested on cardboard, plastic, heavy paper, poster board and even cut a penny without failure(pic above). Met my expectations at this price point and if it holds up long term It'll be a bonus. Side to side movement seems to be the weak point.

I work in the healthcare industry and these are great scissors to carry. Very sturdy, nice size, and great colors. I like them so much, I have another pair that I carry in my handbag in cases of emergency. They're so handy. Great quality, too, so you can't go wrong.

Buy Prestige 5.5 inch Nurses Utility Scissors Now

These are strong and durable, and cut through virtually everything -which is the point with medical utility scissors. They seem to be of good quality, and I love the purple handles!

Read Best Reviews of Prestige 5.5 inch Nurses Utility Scissors Here

I rated this item with four stars, and that is what I believe they deserve. However, BE VERY CAREFUL who you buy them from! I bought mine from BP Medical Supplies and they arrived promptly, packaged with another item that I bought from the company (for the record, the pack of penlights that I received from them work great and I am pleased with that item. Everything was shipped promptly, as well). However, the scissors--which had been specified as new--were obviously not new and had crusted dirt and water stains along the blades.

I was a bit miffed and contacted the company. They responded very promptly and assured me that I would receive a new (clean!) pair soon. Two weeks later, nothing. I waited a month for good measure then contacted them again. Again they responded very promptly and said that they had sent them and "would check on this." Another month passed and no new scissors. This ordeal began in the middle of August and now it is November.

In short, the scissors work like they should and seem to be a good buy. I couldn't in good conscience rate them low because of my bad experience with a seller, but that is the reason I left off one star.

Buy the scissors, but beware BP!

Want Prestige 5.5 inch Nurses Utility Scissors Discount?

This product was just what I needed. I keep a serious first aid kit at home, given past experience. You can buy a decent kit from several companies, and just supplement it with things that are consumed often like band aids and antiseptic spray. Where most of these kits fall down is that they include a cheap pair of scissors that barely function at all. If you have a bleeding child, you don't want to struggle with your scissors. These are moderately priced and effective. I tested them and they will cut gauze, tape and heavy fabric. Now the only challenge is to keep family members from going to the first aid kit whenever a pair of scissors is needed so we don't have to look for them in an emergency.

Save 49% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment