Physicians Prefer Cool Flash for the Hot Flash .5 fl oz (15 ml)

Physicians Prefer Cool Flash for the Hot Flash .5 fl ozTried this product when I was judging a competition in a hot gym that was not air-conditioned. A hot flash hit me which just made things worse, so I pulled out this product and applied it according to package directions. The hot flash vanished immediately and no others appeared the entire afternoon! The only down side I see to using this product is that you can only buy it in a small, expensive tube, so it's costly to use. However, in a tough situation like I was, this magic cream was worth every penny.

Cool Flash for the Hot Flash works. It's not perfect. It doesn't get rid of hot flashes but it does help you get through them more rapidly. Personally, I found that applying it to the chest or wrists didn't help much. The back of the neck was the place that worked. I do feel it's on the expensive side if bought elsewhere--almost double the price of through Amazon, if I remember correctly. Would it be worth the higher price? I'm not sure. I guess it would depend on how desperate you are. I do wish you could pick it up in the corner drugstore or health aisle in the supermarket. But since you can't, I'll just keep ordering online. How good is it really? Well, I sent some to a friend for her birthday...Id say that's pretty good. Given a choice, I'd have given it 4.5 stars. It's certainly better than holding a glass of iced tea on your neck. Been there, done that and believe me, they don't give out any t-shirts for it! (LOL 'cause it's better than the alternative.)

Buy Physicians Prefer Cool Flash for the Hot Flash .5 fl oz (15 ml) Now

After suffering with hot flashes for about nine years I was so thrilled to have found Cool Flash. Being unable to tolerate hormones, I have literally tried everything available to quell hot flashes with moderate success. I had heard about Cool Flash from a friend who said it worked for her. I purchased some for myself and another friend and it didn't work for either one of us, unfortunately. The search for the magic solution to hot flashes continues...

Read Best Reviews of Physicians Prefer Cool Flash for the Hot Flash .5 fl oz (15 ml) Here

If you can't use medical stuff then this is the next best thing. You'll get the hot flashes but they won't last as long. Anything that helps is great.

Want Physicians Prefer Cool Flash for the Hot Flash .5 fl oz (15 ml) Discount?

I bought this for my mom in high hopes that it would work, after reading the reviews. She tried it out but was not pleased with the results. You would have to carry it with you at all times and dab a little amount every time you experience a hot flash, and even doing so did not work for her.

Save 60% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment