MOLDEX 6800 PURA-FIT SOFT FOAM EARPLUGS 33 DB PACK OF 200

MOLDEX 6800 PURA-FIT SOFT FOAM EARPLUGS 33 DB PACK OF 200
  • Noise Reduction Rate (NRR) 33 dB
  • Body Material Foam
  • Color Green
  • Type Uncorded Tapered
  • Quantity 200 pair per box

I wear ear-plugs almost every day of the week, and have tried quite a few different brands and styles. My favorite is the Pura-Fit 6800. They are comfortable for long periods of time (over an hour) and have very good noise attenuation. Note: I wear ear-plugs within a tight fitting helment, so comfort is paramount.

Buy MOLDEX 6800 PURA-FIT SOFT FOAM EARPLUGS 33 DB PACK OF 200 Now

I use earplugs for sleeping and also motorcycle riding. These plugs are better than most plugs I have tried. They fit well without discomfort, last for four or five days use, and are as quiet as any I've had. For best attenuation and retention, I roll them into a small cylinder and insert flat end first into each ear...and yes, I can hear enough traffic sounds for safe riding

Read Best Reviews of MOLDEX 6800 PURA-FIT SOFT FOAM EARPLUGS 33 DB PACK OF 200 Here

These are nice comfortable plugs that are individually wrapped. I leave the box near my helmet and have stashed some packages of them in my tank bag and on my bike so I'll always have them around. A great buy!

The only reason I give them four stars instead of five is that the packaging is a bit flimsy and several packs broke open in the box during shipment.

Want MOLDEX 6800 PURA-FIT SOFT FOAM EARPLUGS 33 DB PACK OF 200 Discount?

I wasn't as pleased with these ear plugs as most other reviewers were. I have small to average size ears and found these uncomfortable not because they were too hard or too wide but because they are too long. It hurts to insert them as deeply as you need to for proper noise protection.

Another issue that I have with these ear plugs is that I really doubt that they're NRR33. When I wear them, I can hear sounds that were blocked better by the ear plugs I was using previous to them, the Howard Leight Max UF orange foam ones.

Now I'm stuck with a large quantity of so-so ear plugs. I was expecting better.

Save 13% Off

It would be an exaggeration to say these earplugs saved my marriage, but they do allow me to drift off to sleep while the mrs. flips through the newspaper and flips the covers around. I sleep all night long wearing these earplugs without difficulty. The earplugs are also great for use in the shop, this is the type my company uses with extremely noisy steel grinders and arc welders running. Also, the packaging is the best blend of sanitary (individually wrapped) and low environmental impact (cardboard box and waterproof paper wrappers). They're my favorite earplugs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment