Hypafix® Dressing Retention Sheets - 4 in x 10 yds Roll

Hypafix® Dressing Retention Sheets - 4 in x 10 yds Rollafter removing the post surgery dressing the day after surgery, i had a bandage on for maybe 8 hours. within that time my skin (on back) began to welt and blister from the adhesive. i called the dr that did the procedure asking about the tape used to secure the post surgical dressing. HYPAFIX! i had to keep a dressing on my wound for over 2 weeks and with hypafix my skin did NOT react in the slightest. even the area that was already damaged from the previous bandage tolerated the hypafix without any additional irritation. oh thank you God for hypafix! if you're like me and have skin that cannot tolerate bandage adhesive, give hypafix a try. i'm sold, and i tell everyone that i know about it. what's really cool about hypafix besides it's non-irritating adhesive, is it's great adhesion and flexability. it's like paper tape, but 100% stronger hold. i've since used it over my thumb, on my hand, and on my hairy chest (ouch pulling off!) and it always stayed in place, even after a workout/sweating. but the real draw here is it's non-irritating adhesive. if you've ever suffered a severe reaction to bandage adhesive you know what i'm talking about. i cannot say enough good things about this product. i've had many surgeries over the last few years and i never worried about the knife, i only worried about the misery of the post surgical bandages i'd have to put on, and the raw skin i'd have after a day or so. now i worry no longer.

I use this to hold various diabetic stuff to my skin (infusion set, tubing, glucose sensor). It's much more comfortable than most medical tapes. Softer, more flexible, and doesn't seem to irritate my skin quite so much.

The only drawback (very minor really) is that you can't tear it like regular cloth tape, you need to cut it.

Buy Hypafix® Dressing Retention Sheets - 4 in x 10 yds Roll Now

Hypafix is a wound dressing that breathes, is easier on the skin, adheres well, and is easier to remove than any other dressing I've used. I highly recommend it. Worth the price.Hypafix® Dressing Retention Sheets 4 in x 10 yds Roll

Read Best Reviews of Hypafix® Dressing Retention Sheets - 4 in x 10 yds Roll Here

Finally! A tape that will hold my glucose scanner in place and not require yards of tape to hold on! And, it's good enough so that if I take a shower it won't mess up my scanner. Great Product!

Want Hypafix® Dressing Retention Sheets - 4 in x 10 yds Roll Discount?

The roll of hypafix makes a great cover for my continuous glucose monitoring transmitter. It keeps the sensor dry and covered and does a fantastic job in holding it place on my abdonmon. I like that it is, water tight and doesn't come off in the shower. I recommend purchasing this product. I have the 2" and 4" rolls. Hypafix® Dressing Retention Sheets 4 in x 10 yds Roll

0 comments:

Post a Comment