DETTOL First Aid Antiseptic Liquid - 25.35 Oz

DETTOL First Aid Antiseptic Liquid - 25.35 OzGrew up on this product in England. My mother used it for everything requiring a disinfectant. Even safe in bath water. Safe around children and pets. Couldn't live without it.

I just love this stuff I have problem acne and I have tried everything from doctor prescribed to proactive solution and nothing worked nothing...

One day my mom had some of this stuff under the sink and she thought she would try it on my face mixed with a little bit of water like it says and it felt great my face was clean and you could tell it was really working hard on all the acne on my face and even acne that I couldn't see. Anyway my skin is much better now I only get one pimple here and there and I will never stop using it and I have been using it for about two years now.

Buy DETTOL First Aid Antiseptic Liquid - 25.35 Oz Now

After weeks of rain and severe flooding in Iowa, the gnats were horrible!! I read about this product for keeping them away and I must say---NOTHING worked better that Dettol. I tried every remedy suggested and nothing worked until the Dettrol arrived in the mail-3 days after ordering. Great service and product

Read Best Reviews of DETTOL First Aid Antiseptic Liquid - 25.35 Oz Here

This is not available in stores in USA so was delighted to find it online.

This is the stuff they use in British hospitals to help combat staph infections.

You dilute with warm water and bathe wounds.

Very economical to use as you only use about a capful or less.

I add a few drops to my regular hand washing liquid (Dr.Bronners) instead of using those nasty antibactertial soaps. I put a capful in a spray bottle of water to use to disinfect items when cleaning.

Wonderful stuff!!

Want DETTOL First Aid Antiseptic Liquid - 25.35 Oz Discount?

This stuff is a must for golfers, farmers, gardners or anyone that gets tired of those pesky gnats. Rub a little bit on your neck, ears, ankles and the bill of your hat. You McNess lovers that know what I'm talking about and have used McNess for this purpose and have finally ran out then get this stuff, it's a direct replacement and smells the same. Smells like what the doctors office smelled like 30-40 years ago. I have also smelled something similar used around horses to help them with gnats and flies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment