BNG Enterprises Emu Oil 100% Pure

Emulsified Oil Cream 4 oz.I normally get it at the coop but because theyve stop carrying it, Im gonna buy it here. Yes its greasy but it works for me, I use it all over my face and body after I take a bath, Cant live with out it Ive tried other emu oils but Im gonna start buying this one because the thicker the oil the better the constitancy. I will definately buy from this seller

I purchased this product a few weeks ago...which took forever to get it...I ended up purchasing Emu oil from a different company...I liked the brand I purchased at the health food store a whole lot better than this one..

Buy BNG Enterprises Emu Oil 100% Pure Now

I have only skinbiology to compare it to -but this stuff smells awful in comparison.

Smells like a damp bandaid. peeyewww

Read Best Reviews of BNG Enterprises Emu Oil 100% Pure Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment