Bacitracin Zinc Ointment, First Aid Antibiotic, 1oz Tube

Bacitracin Zinc Ointment, First Aid Antibiotic, 1oz TubeThis is by far my favorite antibiotic ointment I've ever used. It's very effective and does the job!! It's lighter and less greasy than others I've used and I will always keep it in the medicine cabinet!!

Bacitracin is an excellent alternative to Iodine when you have a minor wound or cut that needs cleaning and care. Bacitracin helps prevent the wound from becoming infected; and it doesn't hurt a bit the way Iodine always stung!

Wash the wound with soap and water first to clear away those germs. Then apply some Bacitracin to the wounded area using your clean fingertip. If you need to, use a Band Aid over the wound and the Bacitracin.

Bacitracin is NOT for huge, large wounds that are bleeding badly. To get proper care for those wounds go to an emergency room or your doctor fast. In addition, if the wound doesn't start to heal within a day or two consult a doctor.

Use Bacitracin before the expiration date stamped on the package. I would not use this after the expiration date.

I personally love Bacitracin first aid ointment. I can't tell you how many times during my childhood I had to have Iodine applied to minor cuts and scrapes! Wow, how that Iodine stung! Bacitracin really is a wonderful advance in medical technology; it doesn't hurt!

Buy Bacitracin Zinc Ointment, First Aid Antibiotic, 1oz Tube Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment