Apinol (Pine Oil) First Aid Antiseptic by Apinol LLC- 8oz.

Apinol First Aid Antiseptic by Apinol LLC- 8oz.We used this growing up so the memories flood back with that wonderful smell of pine. Quite amazing how it takes away pain and soreness from cuts, bruises, muscle ache. Great first aid to have on hand.

The Apinol of my youth seemed to be a little thicker and denser than this, but I am not sure. The spray bottle is a plus: easy to apply and economical.

Yes, they really did know what they were doing back in the old days.

My grandmother used to use this in the early 1900's for cuts, scrapes, etc. She always said it won't hurt, won't sting, and will take the soreness out of injuries. She was right! I am so happy to have found the product still in production!

Buy Apinol (Pine Oil) First Aid Antiseptic by Apinol LLC- 8oz. Now

Apinol (Pine Oil) First Aid Antiseptic by Apinol LLC8oz.Great for treating kids and adults for scrapes, burns, etc. My parents used it on us as kids and we all still use it today, many, many years later. Great stuff!

Read Best Reviews of Apinol (Pine Oil) First Aid Antiseptic by Apinol LLC- 8oz. Here

BUY THIS AND USE IT. This product is a must have for every household. A friend of mine has diabetes and she had open sores on her legs that were very painful, I suggested Apinol and she tried it. Not even two weeks later the sores were completely healed. I have used it on mosquito bites to relieve the itch, just one application and they are gone overnite. I would recommend it for any infection. It will burn a little, but not awful. Sometimes I wet my hands first, mix in a little Apinol and then rub it on. That is great for keeping bugs away and you don't feel greasy. You just smell like a pine forest for a few minutes, but then it goes away. My daughters use it on pimples and it leaves no scar and they are gone sometimes overnite. I even apply it on my dog when she has a itchy spot or a flea bite. It is worth the money to buy the 8oz. as it lasts a long time, especially after everyone sees how great it works.

Want Apinol (Pine Oil) First Aid Antiseptic by Apinol LLC- 8oz. Discount?

No burning! And you'll have a fresh pine smell for 5 minutes afterwards (my favorite part).

UPDATE: So, I guess I have an allergy to the stuff now. I did a quick google search for other chemical that Apinol is made of... and discovered that it is used in making commercial floor cleaner. So, the questions one should ask is---

WHY is such an ingredient a topical product? Is it safe for a human's liver and tissues once absorbed? Is it cancerous?

My N.C. farming family used to put motor oil on a dogs wounds and it worked well... the dog would leave it alone, and so would the bugs... but I am guessing it was not healthy. Heck, ol Noth Carolinians used to clean their own wounds with desiel fuel. Maybe apinol is safe. Maybe it is a great last resort if other antiseptics offend your person. But, I am tossing my bottle in the trash. Sorry Apinol.

Save 32% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment