1 ML slip-tip disposable syringe MVI Box of 50

1 ML slip-tip disposable syringe MVI Box of 50Would not have ordered the product if I knew it did not come with needles. Total waste of money. Hated it!

Perfect for dosing heartworm medicine for my dogs. Very smooth accurate pulls. high quality and incredibly cheap! Its also great for dosing Apple cider vinegar for my pet rat's water.

Buy 1 ML slip-tip disposable syringe MVI Box of 50 Now

I have to give medicines and supplements to a Cockatiel. Oral syringes tend to bind and stick fairly quickly. I needed a good supply of oral syringes which work smoothly. These individually packaged oral syringes have been great. They are smooth and don't end up binding nearly as quickly as many syringes I have used in the past. I am very pleaseld with these syringes.

Read Best Reviews of 1 ML slip-tip disposable syringe MVI Box of 50 Here

Flimsy but gets the job done, would never attach a needle to this. I used more for oral medication measurements

Want 1 ML slip-tip disposable syringe MVI Box of 50 Discount?

They were exactly what I needed to dose my animals with frontline. These would be good for wormers for animals also.

0 comments:

Post a Comment