TRIANGULAR BANDAGE DYN Size: 12

TRIANGULAR BANDAGE DYN Size: 12This product is what it is and the review is for the product not for the description or the seller.

Well folks, this is a Triangular bandage with 2 safety pins... nothing special.

Made the mistake of reading "12" in the description not as size but qty. doh. I believe its the same mistake as the other reviewer.

Even though the webpage description clearly says, "Size 12", when I received my order it only contained 1 triangle bandage with a Comment on the receipt: "This listing is for (1) Triangular Bandage." This information is not on the webpage, nor would anyone in their right mind pay that much for a single triangle bandage. I will be contacting them for a refund and will update with how that goes. In the meantime I recommend you look at other vendors.

Buy TRIANGULAR BANDAGE DYN Size: 12 Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment