SOF Tourniquet (BLACK) - Generation II

SOF Tourniquet - Generation IIFirst, let me say I have not had to/gotten to use this, yet. That being said, I think this tourniquet has everything an emergency responder (or anyone who knows how to use a tourniquet) would want. I especially like the redundant securing setup--you can use the triangular "rings" to secure the "winder", and you can also tighten the set screw to hold the strap in place once the tourniquet has been successfully placed into postion. I would personally attempt to use both, but I believe the set screw will hold by itself. The price of this unit is a couple more bucks than Gen 1, but I believe having the set screw for extra peace of mind is well worth that couple bucks. There are fancier, more expensive units out there, but based on the tourniquets I've seen, I believe this one is the best one all around, so far.

I purchased this product several weeks ago and have trained with it several times. For all you big guys out there like me (6'5'' 245) have no fear this tourniquet will fit around even the most meaty of thighs. The quality is amazing, the learning curve super easy and the shipping was super fast. If your job or your lifestyle takes you to where you might need a tourniquet, buy this one and rest easily.

Buy SOF Tourniquet (BLACK) - Generation II Now

Excellent piece of kit. Have practiced with it strong and non-dominant hand. Very easy to use and very soundly made.

Read Best Reviews of SOF Tourniquet (BLACK) - Generation II Here

This is a great item in terms of its function. Each individual must decide whether it is appropriate for their medical kit. It is not the least bulky of items and it is not the lightest. But if you are in a situation where profuse appendage exsanguination is probable, this is a lifesaver, literally. If that is not likely, you can probably do well with cravat bandages and a "found" windlass.

Want SOF Tourniquet (BLACK) - Generation II Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment