Prestan Professional Infant CPR-AED Training Manikin w/CPR Monitor

Prestan Professional Infant CPR-AED Training Manikin w/CPR MonitorI love the prestan manikins. I currently own 2 adult and one infant.

These are the CPR manikins of the future here today. There are three basic reasons why I love this manikin: The feel of the skin, the visual feed back, and the audio feed back.

The skin feels smooth but not slippery. Your able have a good grip on it when doing airway maneuvers. With the thousands of compressions this manikin will be enduring I can tell that the chest will not crack over time and start showing wear.

The visual feed back with the lights on the upper left shoulder are awesome! Not only do they look cool they give instant visual feed back of your CPR. All they have to do is compress fast enough to sustain two green lights to know they're performing CPR fast enough.

The audio feed back is great too. Most manikins have this feature but I still like it. Its very helpful to hear that clip to ensure that your compressions are deep enough.

My only gripe is. I teach a lot of CPR for the professional rescuers. I've seen these dummies used at a paramedic refresher and they all had the jaw thrust maneuver head. I thought they all came with it. It was my fault for assuming though, because in the description of the ones I bought it did not mention the jaw thrust maneuverability.

FYI they have three different skin colors now. I'll probably change color to mix it up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment