Kemp First Responder Bag

Kemp First Responder BagI have several chronic diseases and am disabled along with other problems such as ADHD, depression and anxiety. This bag is bright (not overly) it even has reflecting ribbons which make it easier to see at night or in a dim lit restaurant. Between the color and the reflective strips I have not lost or even miss placed this item (containing my life saving medications). It is a great comfort to know all the little compartments and elastic that can hold pill bottles, thermometers and pulse ox finger meeter. Also, my glucometer, insulins, syringes and various other things including snacks a diabetic on the go needs at his/her finger tips. I would recommend this bag and company to any EMS agency or first responders. Or people like me on over 18 different Rx's and poly medical conditions. Two Thumbs up. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment