Curad Sensitive Skin, 3/4 Inches X 2 1/2 Inches, 30 count (Pack of 3)

Curad Sensitive Skin, 3/4 Inches X 2 1/2 Inches, 30 count Aug 2011: When my daughter was younger, she like most kids, liked the bandages with characters on them. But then about 6 mos ago normal bandages regardless of the brand started to bother her skin a lot. Lots of crying when they needed to come off and leaving redness for a long time and sometimes raised skin (sort of small welt-like). Soon she would either not put bandages on cuts or put one on and it'd stay for days and days. I started looking in stores for sensitive skin bandages and found none (even though I knew at least one brand used to make them). Found these on Amazon and success. My daughter might still fuss a little bit but will put these on, and even has started to take them off herself without crying when it's time to clean the cut and put on a new bandage.

______________________

Sept 2012: So, coming back about 1 year later. These bandages are great for sensitive skin. My daughter (4 now) never fusses or cries about putting on or taking off bandages. Last year I said she had even started to remove them herself without crying. Well, now she prefers to take them off herself when they need changing or are no longer needed. We have continued to buy these for her to use. Highly recommend them. She likes to look at the character bandages sometimes, but never asks to buy them anymore (and I just finished off the last box of Disney bandages myself)...

I am not allergic to regular bandage adhesives but I am 'sensitive' and can't use a normal bandage for more than a day or two without the skin getting quite inflamed. This exact brand of bandage works without inflaming. I think it will work for some people and not for others, depending on their sensitivities. I spent a lot of money trying different products and am glad to find this one that works for me.

Buy Curad Sensitive Skin, 3/4 Inches X 2 1/2 Inches, 30 count (Pack of 3) Now

I have developed an allergy to regular band-aids. If I use a regular Band-Aid I end up with a wound where the Band-Aid was. These sensitive skin band-aids are great for me. They are gentle and I don't have to worry about using them.

Read Best Reviews of Curad Sensitive Skin, 3/4 Inches X 2 1/2 Inches, 30 count (Pack of 3) Here

I have used these for years and love them.

I am very sensitive to adhesive and these solve my problem.

They adhere well and does not irritate the skin.

Want Curad Sensitive Skin, 3/4 Inches X 2 1/2 Inches, 30 count (Pack of 3) Discount?

Really appreciate this product. Makes for easier treatment of

small problems. If a bandaid causes more problems that it

treats then the products that are available are very

important. -ONE REQUESTHave not been able to find the larger surface bandaids that are needed for larger areas.

Not too much but when the pad on these are so small and the

adhesive around the pad can possible attach to the injury.

Need a larger bandaid to handle this. Sometimes the no-stick pads are too

large and require paper tape a larger bandaid would be really helpful.

Save 62% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment