Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Advanced Healing Blister Cushions for Fingers & Toes, 8-Count Box

Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Advanced Healing Blister Cushions for Fingers & Toes, 8-Count BoxesThese bandages are rather pricey but they're indispensable for me. I walk 20 miles/day and tend to get callouses/corns between my toes. No other types of bandaids fit between my toes and these have amazing staying power. They rarely come off on their own. I can take baths for several days and they stay on. I used them to hold on tiny callous cushions which tend to be knocked off by putting on and taking off shoes and socks or by the bedclothes when I sleep. Highly recommend!

I'm an older person, and my skin is thin, predisposing me to scratches and abrasions. These bandages promote healing like no other I've used. Stay on for a long time through showers and hand washing. They don't just cover wounds; healing occurs with minimal or no scarring. In addition to blisters and fingers and toes, they're a perfect size for small cuts. I only wish Band-Aid would manufacture more different sizes of these hydrocolloid bandages. I'm an R.N., and I know that hydrocolloid bandages have been used for a long time by wound care professionals, so when I saw them on the shelf, I tried them right away. Funny thing--I don't remember seeing any newspaper, magazine, or other print ads for them.

Buy Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Advanced Healing Blister Cushions for Fingers & Toes, 8-Count Box Now

I accidentally burned my thumb and two fingertips with a glue gun. All three were 2nd degree burns and causing me a great deal of pain. Removing the glue also popped the blisters. I used trace minerals to kill any bacteria, and applied some pain relieving Neosporin and an antibiotic bandage AND took an ibuprofen. The pain continued to come and go. I asked the pharmacist what they recommended and they just said there wasn't anything over the counter that would help much beyond what I'd already done. I'm glad I didn't give up there! I wandered to the bandages and spotted these little gems. I applied them as soon as I got home. The pain ceased within 10 minutes and hasn't returned (it is now three days later).

They stick very well even in water and they don't make your skin pruny afterwards!

I pulled one of them off on the 2nd day and the blisters had disappeared entirely.

I pulled another off and while in good shape, it needed more healing time. I removed the third one today and the blister is still there, but it is healed enough to no longer require any sort of bandage. I could use my injured fingers without pain after only 10 minutes!

Score Band-Aid! I will be telling my friends about these, especially the hikers!

Read Best Reviews of Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Advanced Healing Blister Cushions for Fingers & Toes, 8-Count Box Here

I purchased a version of these bandages in Europe after walking more than I am used to and getting really bad blisters. They saved my trip!! I checked all over for the brand I bought in Europe and finally decided to give these a go. They are fantastic. I recommend using them anywhere not just fingers and toes. The trick is to leave them on for a week or so. They create a blister (so you will see a puffy white blister under the bandage) to help with healing. Left undisturbed the area will heal nicely. If you use this on your arm or leg, I recommend trimming or shaving the hair in that area as the bandage will cling to hair when you try to remove it later (ouch!)

Want Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Advanced Healing Blister Cushions for Fingers & Toes, 8-Count Box Discount?

I broke my foot in a motorcycle accident a couple years ago, and when everything was finally healed, my bone structure was no longer the same. Which meant that many of my shoes no longer fit quite right, and I was getting unexpected blisters. Now I just stick one of these things over any spot that is rubbing, and my life is much, much better. (And I have not had to replace a whole bunch of shoes.)

They stay on for days and are relatively unobtrusive. I have worn them with sandals. Amazing product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment