Trauma Pads, 5" x 9" COMBINE ABD (PACK OF 5)

Trauma Pads, 5' x 9' COMBINE ABDBeing a nurse, I know the importance of having the correct supplies in any home or inside any first aid kit. ABD pads offer a large, sterile densely padded bandage to create pressure and stop blood flow with pressure. I ordered these and received a full 5 pads, sterile, nicely packaged, and very rapidly! I thank Amazon and this company, for having a quality product!

Walmart don't even carry these pads. I use them on a regular basis for pressure sores. I highly recommend them for sores with drainage.

Buy Trauma Pads, 5" x 9" COMBINE ABD (PACK OF 5) Now

Came in a Timely manner, in good condition , but I only got 2, when it clearly states they come in packs of 5, will go with something else in future

Read Best Reviews of Trauma Pads, 5" x 9" COMBINE ABD (PACK OF 5) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment