JOBST Ready-To-Wear Armsleeve w/ Silicone Band, Beige, 20-30mmHg

JOBST Ready-To-Wear Armsleeve w/ Silicone Band, Beige, 20-30mmHg, Small, 1/Ea, JOB101334I have paid twice as much for these arm sleeves in local medical supply stores. Thought I'd look on line and it saved me alot of money for the exact same item.

I love my jobst lymphodema sleeve. I need to know how to wash it. hand or machine and what type of soap?

Buy JOBST Ready-To-Wear Armsleeve w/ Silicone Band, Beige, 20-30mmHg Now

worked like a charm but recommend wearing at one hour intervals to get it a little stretched out before wearing it on a long plane ride. No problems with slipping down or bunching up. Be sure to get your measurements right and order as close to your size as possible

Read Best Reviews of JOBST Ready-To-Wear Armsleeve w/ Silicone Band, Beige, 20-30mmHg Here

I bought a similar product for my wife a year ago. The silicon band lets the arm sleeves stay in place. She loves it.

R Bautista

Want JOBST Ready-To-Wear Armsleeve w/ Silicone Band, Beige, 20-30mmHg Discount?

Have worn one without the silicone top and it kept rolling down my arm and cut off circulation this is great!

Save 9% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment