High Five Blaze 10.5" Nitrile Exam Gloves 200 Count Case

High Five Blaze 10.5' Nitrile Exam Gloves 200 Count Case Size: MediumI love High Five Blaze nitrile gloves! I am in an auto mechanics program and a collision repair program. These gloves hold up well while working in the shop and are nice/different than the typical blue and black gloves everyone else wears.

I recommend using the subscribe and save option on this item if you're in an industry that requires glove use or just like to keep your hands clean. I had my subscription set to one box every 6 months (for school) but have upped it to every 3 months. I keep a box at school, one at home for jobs around the house, and the next box is going in my truck.

IAAAC (I Am An Abatement Contractor)

I remove a lot of things that you don't want to get on you, and even for the things that aren't so bad to get on you, it's a waste of time to put on new gloves. Normally, nitrile gloves tear all the time. Almost taken it for a fact of life. HOWEVER, these gloves are sturdy and easy to put on.

Glove usage has dropped by over half, which offsets the higher price of these gloves and increases productivity. The color is nice for a quick and easy visual cue if someone's glove is broken and also to increase worker safety through awareness of the digits of your fellow worker.

These do have marginally lower dexterity than other gloves, but very few folks require dexterity past what these gloves provide. I highly recommend these gloves, have ordered four more boxes immediately and signed up for a subscription. Awesome product.

Buy High Five Blaze 10.5" Nitrile Exam Gloves 200 Count Case Now

I am a nurse and got totally convinced of the reality of pathogen transmission in my first semester. eventually I got a latex allergy from condoms I think not gloves but even touching latex now produces an immediate reaction. i like to wear nitrile gloves for cleaning up, dumping trash coloring my hair, walking dogs, even shopping. it's not easy to find SMALL nitrile gloves. THESE fit so well that I have phenomenal dexterity. I do not have short hands but my fingers are very slender. MEDIUM gloves are floppy. need dry hands to put hese on. Have 2 boxes now and will probably by a third just to make sure I stocked for a while. The price on these is great note box has 200 gloves. The color is a riot. :)

Read Best Reviews of High Five Blaze 10.5" Nitrile Exam Gloves 200 Count Case Here

Loved these gloves for working on both the cars and go kart. They are 5 Mils thick so they don't easily tear and still allow enough tactile feel. They do include textured finger tips so you can grab onto oil covered bolts. The 10.5 inch sleeve length tucks up nicely into long sleeve overalls so no dirty wrists to clean up afterwards.

Unfortunately the price of these gloves as compared to others has pushed them out of consideration for me (hence 4 stars), especially since I do not need orange gloves, but can use any color I want.

Want High Five Blaze 10.5" Nitrile Exam Gloves 200 Count Case Discount?

I am a FF/EMT and bought these for emergency medical use. These gloves are certified to the NFPA 1999-2008 Standard. They are a VERY hi-viz orange as the name of the product states. These are comfortable, but thin however, I didn't have a major problem with them tearing. I liked these gloves, but have since moved on to another glove that I love and recommend to my fellow EMT's: Microflex UltraSense Nitrile. I use those daily and the quality, feel and comfort are superb and I have never had one tear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment