CT Mask for COPD or Asthma

CT Mask by Airguard Medical - Charcoal Gray - A16619 02Bought this mask for my dad, who was experiencing respiratory issues &

lives in cold climate. The design is good and the product works very well.

Would recommend it. Only recommended improvement would be better fit over nose

which is not quite snug enough to avoid eyeglass fogging.

I live in NE illinois and my primary exercise is walking outdoors for 45 minutes 3-4 days a week. Some days are quite cold and I could feel the efects of breathing sub freezing air. I wore the mask for the first time yesterday 02/15/2013 and am overall pleased with the performance. The mask recircultates the air I exhale which is warm and moist. I wear eyeglasses which did fog up, but that was to be expected. The mask contains a removable rubberized capsule which is washable. The manufacturer recommends washing it after each use. I washed it prior to using the mask and it took about 36 hours to thoroughly dry.

Downsides are that replacement capsules are not advertised on Amazon, so if I want and extra one I will need to contact the manufacturer. Also, the shipping and handling charge was $13 plus dollars which was excessive given the container box dimensions were only 5x5x5 inches

Buy CT Mask for COPD or Asthma Now

This product gave me a new freedom that scarves and other face coverings never did. .....the ability to venture out regardless of the air temperature. A very wonderful product.

Read Best Reviews of CT Mask for COPD or Asthma Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment