Zinc Throat Spray - 4 oz - Spray

Zinc Throat Spray - 4 oz - SprayI tried this product because a friend highly recommended it for sore throats. I used it once and could tell it would be helpful. BUT after using it I became extremely dizzy this lasted about 10 hours, diminishing as time went on. I also felt nauseous and very hot and my face became flushed and heated. This was after just one spritz! I looked up the ingredients and found that PEG-40 (hydrogenated) castor oil, when in vapor or finely-misted, causes dizziness and nausea (as well as eye irritation). It is rated as moderately to highly hazardous by the Environmental Working Group. So this could be a good product but I would recommend avoiding it unless the PEG-40 castor oil is taken out. I really did feel extremely sick and wish I hadn't tried it.

At the first sign of throat irritation, we use 1 or 2 sprays of the NutriBiotic First Aid Throat Spray. That usually takes care of whatever was trying to cause problems. I recommend this product very highly!

Buy Zinc Throat Spray - 4 oz - Spray Now

I had a itch problem after okra picking. Used this throat spray that has helped a lot. I sprayed it everywhere I had bumps on this useless body. Seems to give a 5+ hour relief and the bumps on the useless body goes away after some time... I get a burning sensation sometimes but I spray a lot. No problems so far. I hope this dam itch goes away soon.

Read Best Reviews of Zinc Throat Spray - 4 oz - Spray Here

Used on my seasonal allergy sore throat. After 2 days of use it feels better. The only problem is that it has an odd taste and after taste. But on the 2nd day I was used to it. I will continue to use since the benefit is greater than the drawback (taste).

If taste was better it would be a 5 star.

Want Zinc Throat Spray - 4 oz - Spray Discount?

I have used GSE for years and always used it for that infrequent bout of bronchitis. It worked wonders but they seemed to recently changed their formula (it tastes different but better) and I am doubting its effectiveness. I bought this spray some time ago and it was sitting on my shelf for several months. Today I started feeling the beginning of that bronchitis tickle and phlegm. Usually I would reach for the GSE but this time I used the spray. It seems to be working. It immediately broke up the phlegm and it seemed to quell the tickle and cough urge. I am hoping that it will nip this thing in the bud. If it doesn't go full blown then this stuff is a definite success. I know this is a harsh bug I have because my kids have been suffering with it for several weeks. Unfortunately, I don't think they can handle this spray as they are averse even to mint toothpaste. I will continue to use it and will update with results.

Save 15% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment