Upper Canada Soap Retro Ice Pack, Cool Queen Pink Giraffe Print

Upper Canada Soap Retro Ice Pack, Cool Queen Pink Giraffe PrintItem came in a cute little plastic box tied with a pretty bright pink ribbon. It is so small I could hard fit more than 8 ice cubes in it. The side had a stain that looked like coffee/tea had been spilled on it. Dark stain with spots that looked like drip marks. Anyway sent it back with no problem and at no charge to me. Bought another one that stated the size and am now waiting for it to arrive. Very cute idea for a gift. I just can't believe it had a stain and was so small. I was so disappointed.

Super cute and easy it fill! Love the print and its perfect for kids little boo boos! Also help with my migraines

Buy Upper Canada Soap Retro Ice Pack, Cool Queen Pink Giraffe Print Now

This is the perfect size bag if you want to zero in on the spot where you have swelling or feeling pain. I have purchased several types of these bags for myself and friends and family, and they all love them. I use this bag on my neck at work with either ice or hot water it is not so big that it is clumsy but the perfect size. A friend of mine had broken her ankle and after the surgery had some swelling she uses this type of bag and says it is a perfect fit. This bag and the others like it are great I do not regret my purchase of any of them! :)

Read Best Reviews of Upper Canada Soap Retro Ice Pack, Cool Queen Pink Giraffe Print Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment