>Blenderm plstc tape.5 x 5 yd. 3MTM BlendermTM Surgical Tape

Blenderm Surgical Tape 1/2' X 5 Yards Single Roll by 3MThe tape is good to prolong a infusion site for a few hours, but it does not work well in the shower and won't last more than a day before having to reapply.

This product did not stay stuck on my skin. I use sensors to monitor my blood sugar and this tape is recommended to keep my sensor stuck to my skin when the sensor tape starts to peel. This tape didn't stay stuck to my skin and I had to replace the sensor after spending so much money on this small amount of tape that was supposed to stick. I'm very disappointed with this product.

Buy >Blenderm plstc tape.5 x 5 yd. 3MTM BlendermTM Surgical Tape Now

I was looking for an option to the usual white, waterproof, medical tape found in drugstores so when I saw this clear version I jumped at it. I was a little disappointed that it was so thin (thinner than scotch tape) as I am used to the thicker version of white medical tape. On the plus side, this blends really easily with the skin. On the negative, if you have it on an area where it might be rubbed regularly (ex: heel of the foot) it can come off fairly fast.

Read Best Reviews of >Blenderm plstc tape.5 x 5 yd. 3MTM BlendermTM Surgical Tape Here

I bought blenderm surgical tape it was recommended to me as I have a product with a sensor that is inserted in my skin and it needed to be taped down to keep it in for 7 days, this tape is wonderful at doing the job wonderfully . The company I bought it from sent it right away no problems2days I received it. awesome.....

Want >Blenderm plstc tape.5 x 5 yd. 3MTM BlendermTM Surgical Tape Discount?

I was very happy with my purchase. And I will be ordering other products, because I like the fact that everything that is confidential with Amazon. I don't have to worry when I order anything from them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment