Lambs Wool Lamb's Wool Padding

Lambs Wool Lamb's Wool PaddingThe image for the product is completely incorrect; I just received a plastic-wrapped pack of lamb's wool, which is what I wanted. It's nice for putting in the toe of high-heeled boots to have a little cushion for my toes. It does stick exceedingly well to your socks though (if that's what you choose to use it for as well). For $4 or so, you get about 5-6 uses.

Being an amputee, this product is indispensable, and not available locally, glad I found it!

Buy Lambs Wool Lamb's Wool Padding Now

I have a new pair of wedges that are just too big. I've needed a solution to prevent my feet from sliding forward & make the shoes safer to wear. Other solutions were painful.

I was thrilled to find this product on Amazon. It was shipped quickly & works wonderfully!

Read Best Reviews of Lambs Wool Lamb's Wool Padding Here

After hunting for a way to help with a pair of shoes that are too big, I came across this as a possible solution. It does work well and is comfortable. I wish there was a product that was made out of lamb wool, but was shaped for the toe area of shoes so that it wasn't just loose. If I could sew, I might be able to fashion such a thing...

Unfortunately, after ordering this, I found a cheaper lambs wool on amazon (with prime shipping as well). This product doesn't (or at least didn't at the time I ordered) list the amount of wool. It is 10.6 grams. The other lambs wool is the exact same amount, but at half the price. I can't vouch for the other products quality though, so that could be a reason for the price discrepancy. But if I order again, I would try the other product because it's cheaper.

Want Lambs Wool Lamb's Wool Padding Discount?

5 stars because was shipped fast and was exactly the product I was looking for, for my grandmother. Lamb's Wool helps to comfort her feet (she's 92). I will order more in the future and would recommend this product to anyone needing soft, cushion, comfort.

0 comments:

Post a Comment