Hylands - Bumps 'N Bruises With Arnica - 125 Tablets ( Multi-Pack)

Hyland's Bumps 'n Bruises with Arnica, Tablets, 125 tabletsThis is definitely a five star product. My whole family uses this with exceptional results. It is marketed for children however my husband and I both have used it with great results. We have infants again at home and we will always have one with us as they become mobile and the inevitable fall will come.

Would highly recommend to anyone with or without children

I have used this with both of my toddlers. It is a fantastic product! As soon as one of my little guys gets a bump (usually an "egg" on the forehead), I give them 2 tablets 2-3 times that day. It decreases severity of swelling and discoloration by 50-60% within the first 24 hours. I can vouch for the difference since there have been many times where I was "out" of the remdy after an injury and it took longer to heal and also looked much worse. Would definitely recommend to parents!! :)

Buy Hylands - Bumps 'N Bruises With Arnica - 125 Tablets ( Multi-Pack) Now

I keep one in the diaper bag (for on the go) and one at home. Great if you have a rough and tough little one. They dissolve super fast when they touch the tongue, so they are great even if you have a stubborn child who refuses to take medicine (like mine who tries to spit things out). These are gone before they even know what you just did!

Read Best Reviews of Hylands - Bumps 'N Bruises With Arnica - 125 Tablets ( Multi-Pack) Here

I have not had any problems with any Hylands products and I have purchased many. There was a report a few years ago that the teething tablets had too much mercury in them and I think they had a call back. I don't know about the other products.

Want Hylands - Bumps 'N Bruises With Arnica - 125 Tablets ( Multi-Pack) Discount?

I think arnica is a good product but had been looking for pills with some arnica in them. I didn't realize this was a homeopathic product (ie diluted to nothingness) so they were just milk tablets. I threw them out as useless when I realized the mistake.

Save 31% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment